Authorities say two young brothers have died in a house fire in Knox County.

KTVO-TV reports that the blaze was reported around 4:15 a.m. Tuesday at the home in Baring. The victims were identified as 3-year-old Jacob Coon and 18-month-old Brayden Coon.

Baring Assistant Fire Chief Merlin Oberholtzer says the brothers shared a bedroom. After the fire was extinguished, one of the boys' bodies was discovered in the bedroom. The other was located in the living room.

The boys' parents, their two other children and another adult relative made it out of the house.

Knox County Sheriff Robert Becker says investigators from the Missouri State Fire Marshal's office have ruled the fatal fire accidental. They determined it started in the ceiling area above a newly installed wood-burning stove.

More From KHMO-AM 1070, News-Talk-Sports