Congrats To Friday’s Nominated Nurses
It’s been a really special week honoring the many nurses in the Tri-State Area. Blessing Health System and Townsquare Media want to say thank you to all the healthcare workers for keeping us safe and healthy. Here are the final nurses of the week, each nurse will receive a $50 shopping spree from Emerald City Jewelers.
Friday, May 8
- Donnell Hankins- works as a nurse for over 21 years at Blessing Hospital and is described as a very caring person who uses her knowledge to care for others. She was nominated by Cindy S.
- Melissa Miller- works at Blessing Physician Services and is known to shout out a song or two. She has worked some long days these past few weeks and becomes a teacher at night to her boys, and is awaiting the arrival of baby #4. All of that can't keep a smile off Melissia's face, and always looks for the positive in everything. Melissa was nominated by Peggy L.
- Amanda Fleer - works at the Blessing Cancer Center and gives her patients ease in such a hard time in their lives.
- Kelsey Rickey- works at Hannibal Regional Hospital and is described as a hard worker, sweet, compassionate, and willing to jump in and help in any way that she can. She was nominated by Cindy S.
- Holly Vanderbol- works for Blessing and has decided to have her children stay with grandparents so Holly and her husband can work without exposing their children. She is described as working hard, but loving her job and will do anything for her patients. She was nominated by Tammy B.
- Kari Kaylor - works at LaBelle Manor Care Center and works extremely hard at her job, with endless hours and does it all with a smile on her face.
Congrats again to all of today's nurses and thank you for your hard work and dedication to your patients.