New Details on Monroe County Fatal Fire
State fire officials have released more details on the house fire that resulted in the death of a Paris woman Thursday afternoon.
Information from the Missouri Department of Fire Safety revealed that fire crews arrived at the modular home west of Paris to find heavy smoke coming from the rear entrance of the home.
Firefighters entered the home and found 26 year old Ammber Berrey in the bedroom.
Inspectors determined that the fire started near the rear entrance, near the washer and dryer.
Because of the amount of damage, the exact cause of the fire could not be determined.