Restaurants That are Open on Christmas in Quincy and Hannibal
Christmas can be a tiring day. You wake up and rush to the Christmas tree, where you either come to kids eager to open their gifts or await for the rest of your family to wake up so you can begin unwrapping. Then in a frenzy, gift after gift is torn apart with wrapping paper scattered across the house. Once you see the mess of opening presents, you might not have the energy to make dinner. And if you feel inclined to go out to eat on Christmas day in the Quincy/Hannibal area, you have some options.
- Abbey Restaurant in Quincy (5 p.m. - 1 a.m.)
- Best Buffet in Quincy (11 a.m. - 9 p.m.)
- First Wok in Quincy (10 a.m. - 9:45 p.m.)
- Golden Corral in Hannibal (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
- Tony's Too in Quincy (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.)