National Tom Sawyer Days in Full Swing
Ain't no reason to be bored in America's Hometown this weekend. The 62nd annual National Tom Sawyer Days event in downtown Hannibal is teeming with activities each day through July 4th:
- Mud Volleyball tournament through July 2 at Hill and Main St.
- Miller Spectacular Shows Carnival daily through July 4 on Lyon St.
- Sunday July 2 through July 4: Arts and Crafts in Central Park from 9 until 4 p.m.
Saturday, July 1st:
- 2 p.m. Local and State Fence painting at Main and Hill St.
- 7 p.m. 80's Night Theme with three tribute bands in Tanyard Gardens
Sunday, July 2nd:
- 9 am: Horseshoe Tourney in Ringer Park
- 11 a.m. Cornhole Tournament
- 1 p.m. Pee Wee and Girls Fence Painting- Main and Hill St.
- 2 p.m. National Fence painting contest begins Main and Hill St.
- 7:30 p.m. Entertainment begins Tanyard Gardens
Monday, July 3:
- 1 p.m. Tricycle Races- 3rd and Church Streets
- 3 p.m. Hannibal's Got Talent Registration
- 7 p.m. Entertainment in Tanyard Gardens
- 10 p.m. Comedian Donnie Baker in Tanyard Gardens
Tuesday, July 4:
- 10 a.m. Independence Day Parade on Broadway
- 12 p.m. Tom and Becky Announcement in Central Park
- 9 p.m. or Dusk: Fireworks Show riverfront area