Hannibal Regional Medical Group Offers Free Medicare Informational Seminar
Medicare is complex. A wrong decision can be costly. This free informational seminar is being offered to help inform seniors about the coverage options and some of the benefits of Medicare.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the start of the Medicare Open Enrollment, which began October 15 and ends December 7. CMS encourages people with Medicare to review their current health and prescription drug coverage options for 2014. Medicare’s Open Enrollment is not part of the Affordable Care Act’s new Health Insurance Marketplace, and people with Medicare do not need to do anything with Marketplace plans.
If you are asking yourself
- Which Medicare coverage options are best for myself?
- Do I know what’s not covered by Medicare?
- Is a Part C Medicare plan right for me?
- How much does Medicare cost?
- When do I have to pay a monthly premium or copay?
- Do I need to sign up during open enrollment?
Hannibal Regional Medical Group (HRMG) will be hosting free seminars at four of their locations to answer your questions.
- October 23rd at the HRMG Shelbina Clinic from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. RSVP: 573-588-4131
- October 24th at the HRMG Monroe City Clinic from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. RSVP: 573-735-2503
- October 29th at the HRMG Canton Clinic from 4:00 - 5:00 pm. RSVP: 573-288-5360
- October 30th at the HRMG Hannibal location, located on the Hannibal Regional Hospital Campus either from 7:00 - 8:00 am or 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm. RSVP: 573-629-3500
As part of the Hannibal Regional Healthcare System, the Hannibal Regional Medical Group (HRMG) is a growing multi-specialty physician group continuing to expand primary and specialty care services to meet the health needs of northeast Missouri and west central Illinois residents. HRMG family and specialty physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunizations, screening tests and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Hannibal Regional Medical Group has locations in Canton, Hannibal, Monroe City, and Shelbina, Missouri, Pittsfield, Illinois as well as two Express Care clinics and a Vision Institute in Hannibal.
To reserve a spot today at one of the HRMG locations, please RSVP by calling the location closest to you. Hurry, space is limited.
*Press release from Hannibal Regional Medical Group.