Hannibal Arts Council Will Hold Annual ’99 Bucks or Less’ Exhibit for the Holidays
The Hannibal Arts Council will once again be hosting their annual exhibit '99 Bucks or Less' during the holiday season. This show features the work of a variety of artists, and each piece of artwork is priced at $99..or less!
'99 Bucks or Less' will open on Friday, November 29 and will continue through December 20 during regular gallery hours at the Hannibal Arts Council. Items for sale typically include anything from original paintings, prints, and photographs, to wearable items, jewelry, ornaments and three dimensional works.
The Hannibal Arts Council has released the following information for local artists that wish to participate in this year's show and sale:
• Open to artists 18 years of age or older residing within a 50 mile radius of Hannibal.• Open to professional and non-professional artists.
• Artwork must be priced anywhere up to $99.• Any 2-D and 3-D media are acceptable.• Artists may submit a “reasonable” amount of work which may be displayed within a 5’ by 5’ area.
• Space is limited and could fill up quickly, or even completely. The Hannibal Arts Council reserves the right to limit the display space allotment depending upon the final number of participating artists.
• We ask that your piece(s) have hanging wire on back. You will need to add hanging wire to ready-made frames which usually come with sawtooth or hanging hooks.
• If you are selling prints you must provide your own print rack.
• The Hannibal Arts Council has a limited number of pedestals, but thesedo not work for all 3-D media. If submitting 3-D piece(s) please provide appropriate displays (i.e. jewelry, pottery, cards, ornaments, etc.).
• There is no fee to include your piece(s) in the exhibit.
• Pieces obviously must be for sale. Sales will be subject to HAC 25% commission policy.
• Artwork In: Thursday, November 21 from 10-7; Pick-up: Thursday, December 19 from 9-6:30 or Friday, December 20 from 9-5.