Fire late Tuesday night heavily damages a house in Frankford.
Firefighters from three departments were called to 19057 Bailey Bridge Road shortly before midnight. The one story house was engulfed in flames as firefighters arrived. Two adults and two children in the house escaped without injury. The fire is believed to have started in a wood stove. The Missouri State Fire Marshal will investigate. Firefighters from the New London Volunteer Fire Department,  Frankford and Hannibal Rural assisted.

More From KHMO-AM 1070, News-Talk-Sports