DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY: Townsquare Media Quincy/Hannibal is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales/Market Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the presence to enhance overall digital revenues while motivating our account executives.
The successful candidate will also carry an account list and sell radio, digital and event marketing solutions to local clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75% plus) on the street making face to face sales calls
- Develops and implements strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and Market Manager
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Three years of digital and overall sales experience necessary.
Townsquare Media is a dynamic local media company that owns and operates radio assets, digital products and live event properties. We specialize in the creation and distribution of original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Our assets include radio stations with companion websites in small to midsized markets and over 200 live music and non-music events nationwide.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Townsquare Media Quincy/Hannibal
Townsquare Media Quincy/Hannibal is on the lookout for an account executive to help drive the future of local media and digital sales, to sell our radio, digital and live event assets to local businesses.
Are you honest? Are you motivated to be successful? Do you like to help people? That’s what we do at Townsquare Media… we help businesses be more successful.
You could create Marketing Strategies and Successful Radio Campaigns, plus Digital and Social Media Solutions… including our own Website Development Department.
- Presenting and selling radio and multimedia campaigns to local advertisers.
- A commitment to evolve your sales skills on a continuing basis
- A sincere desire to help clients achieve their goals through advertising and marketing solutions
- Appreciation for process, performance measurement, and a results-oriented sales approach
Ideal candidates will possess one or more of the following:
- Outside B2B sales experience (advertising preferred) including strong closing skills
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Deep familiarity with MS Office suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Dependable transportation
- Eagerness to work hard, learn, and be part of a growing and fast-moving sales team with upward mobility for success
- Competitive commissions, excellent earning potential
- Industry leading sales training and sales systems designed for success
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package, paid vacation and 9 paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
The position will report to the Director of Sales.
For consideration, please send your resume to Jeff.Asmussen@townsquaremedia.com
Townsquare Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.