Contact Us

New Details on Monroe County Fatal Fire

Google Earth
Google Earth

State fire officials have released more details on the house fire that resulted in the death of a Paris woman Thursday afternoon.

Information from the Missouri Department of Fire Safety revealed that fire crews arrived at the modular home west of Paris to find heavy smoke coming from the rear entrance of the home.

Firefighters entered the home and found 26 year old Ammber Berrey in the bedroom.

Inspectors determined that the fire started near the rear entrance, near the washer and dryer.

Because of the amount of damage, the exact cause of the fire could not be determined.

Best of KHMO

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://khmoradio.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KHMO VIP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KHMO VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.