Don’t Cook – Here’s a List of Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
Have someone else do the cooking for you this Thanksgiving.
Don't want to cook? That's ok, there are a few restaurants in Quincy that will be open on Thanksgiving for you and your family to enjoy.
Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
- The Abbey- 1736 Spring Open from 11 am to 6 pm 217-228-8868
- Bailey's Coffeehouse - 3024 Broadway Holiday take-n-bake pre-orders only
- Fatbacks Smokin Racks BBQ- 901 N. 24th St Holiday meal pre-orders only
- O'Shea's- 339 Cedar Turkey or Ham dinners available 217-222-7392
- Salvation Army- Free meal delivery & carry-outs available from 11 am to 11:45 am 217-231-5626.
- Saints Avenue Buffet in Hannibal - 3913 McMasters Ave open 10 am - 2 pm
- Starbucks- 33rd & Broadway open from 6 am - 5 pm 217-214-4537.
- Tangerine Bowl- 3530 Maine St Full menu from 5 pm - 11 pm 217-222-8262.
- Tony's Too- 4821 Broadway (In the Holiday Inn) Breakfast Buffet from 8 am - 2 10:30 am. Thanksgiving lunch buffet served 10:30 am - 2 pm (reservations required for both).
- Village Inn- 200 N. 36th – Open from 6 am - 9 pm 217-228-1817.
So, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of a Thanksgiving meal check out one of these fine establishments! If we missed any restaurants, please let us know and we will get them added to the list.
LOOK: Groceries that dropped in price in the Midwest last month
Gallery Credit: Stacker
LOOK: Here Are the 25 Best Thanksgiving movies of all time