Hannibal Police Conduct Compliance Check
The Hannibal Police Department conducted fifteen on-site alcohol sale compliance checks at convenience stores and restaurants last Thursday night in an effort to reduce the availability of alcohol to minors.
Of the businesses checked, one was cited for non-compliance – the Ten Pin Alley on South Sixth Street.
The following businesses were found to be in compliance:
- Ayerco 1208 Mark Twain Ave
- Aldi 4419 McMaster’s
- BP 624 MARK TWIN AVE
- CASEY’S 3827 HIGHWAY MM.
- DOLLAR GENERAL 216 Huck Finn Shopping center
- Grand Rio 206 Steamboat Bend
- Pick A Dilly 2610 St. Marys
- Pick A Dilly 3531 Market
- Pick A Dilly 1329 Mark Twain Ave
- Save A Lot 1222 Broadway
- Brick Oven 205 Center St
- Wine Shoppe 303 N. Main
- Dino Mart 2000 Highway 61
- Walgreens 455 Highway 61 South