Hannibal Firefighters Extinguish Motel Fire
Hannibal firefighters quickly extinguished a fire at the Best Way Inn on Mark TwainAvenue late Thursday night.
Firefighters were called around 11:30 p-m. Smoke and flames were visible as fire crews arrived. Hannibal Fire Chief Mike Benjamin says crews needed about ten minutes to extinguish the fire. The building was unoccupied and used for storage. No injuries are reported. An investigation is underway. Firefighters were also called to the Best Way Inn for a fire on October 17th.