Electrical Problem Blamed For Fire
(HANNIBAL)—Hannibal firefighters say a fire that damaged houses at 1805 and 1803 Chestnut Tuesday morning started because of an electrical problem. Firefighters arrived around 9:15 a-m Tuesday to find heavy fire and smoke coming from 1805 Chestnut. The fire spread to a the attic of a house at 1803 Chestnut. Hannibal firefighters were assisted by Hannibal Police… Marion County Ambulance District… the Missouri Fire Marshall’s Office…BPW… Atmos and the American Red Cross.