Area Artists Invited to Participate in 36th Annual Palmyra Art Show
The 36th annual Palmyra Art Show will take place in conjunction with the Marion County Fair. Artists living within a 75 mile radius of Palmyra are invited to bring in work for the show, which will be on display from July 31 – August 3. The Palmyra Art Show is open to both adult and student artists.Registration will be Tuesday, July 30 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Floral Hall at the Marion County Fairgrounds. There is a limit of three pieces of artwork per artist. The Art Show will be on display to the public from Wednesday to Saturday.
$2.50 per entry or three for $7.00
Accepted Media Categories (* denotes categories with Professional and Amateur Divisions)
- Oil & Acrylics as Oil, unglazed*
- Watercolor & Acrylics as Watercolor*
- Pastels, Drawing, Prints & other media*
- Sculpted Clay or Carved Wood
(Students may enter adult division if desired)
$1.00 per entry or three for $2.50
Open to all Media Categories listed in Adult Information
- Kindergarten thru Grade 4
- Grade 5 thru Grade 8
- Grade 9 thru Grade 12
SPECIAL AWARDS – People’s Choice and Best of Show
ART SHOW RULES
- You must live within a 75-mile radius of Palmyra.
- You must register on Tuesday, July 30 – 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- There is a limit of three (3) entries per person.
- All art must be ORIGINAL.
- All art must be properly prepared for display and/or wired for hanging or it will not be accepted.
- All art must be priced, if for sale.
- Greatest care will be taken in handling the art, but no responsibility will be taken for either damage or loss.
INFORMATION: Cindy Davis (573)769-3330 or Mary Jo Ragar (573)769-3302