44th Annual Old Threshers Reunion Returns to Paris, Missouri
The 44th annual Old Threshers Reunion will take place at the Paris, Missouri fairgrounds on July 11, 12 and 13.
Patrons are invited to bring lawn chairs and buy an admission button for a $5 donation that will provide entry to all the shows and events all weekend long. Children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
This years events include...
- a parade
- a flea market Thursday through Saturday including arts and crafts
- large saw mill in operation
- a tractor cruise
- antique car and truck show
- professional draft horse pull
- miniature draft and pony pull
- amateur and farm draft team pull
- washers tournament
- antique classic tractor pull
- an auction and fish fry
- baby show
- a dunking booth, early days gas engines and plenty more.
This years featured tractors are the Farmall and all International Harvester tractors and equipment.
Live music will be provided by Johnny Ragsdale & Friends and Tobacco Road Band.
Plenty of food and beverages will be available including BBQ pork and chicken meals, hamburgers and hot dogs, pulled pork, walking tacos and taters and onions in the Old Threshers food booth.
Festivities will be held at the fairgrounds on East Caldwell Street in Paris.
Camping spots are available for just $10 for weekend hook-ups and include electricity, restrooms and food stands.
For further information you can call Angela Fields at 573-721-5705 or click here.