Contact Us

2001 Broadway Fire in Hannibal

  

Investigators term a fire at 2001 Broadway in Hannibal Thursday evening is a cooking fire and is accidental in nature. Hannibal firefighters were called to the scene at 6:59 p.m. They arrived to find smoke coming from under the eaves and a fire in a first floor kitchen. Two families occupied the house. The fire department says they’ll be displaced until repairs can be made. No injuries are reported.

More from KHMO

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://khmoradio.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 1070 KHMO-AM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 1070 KHMO-AM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!